We have extensive experience in handling all aspects of estate and succession law eventualities. We understand that there is no ‘one-size fits all approach’ with regards to these matters, with each individual set of circumstances requiring a tailored approach. Our experience enables us to identify what is required to facilitate the desired outcomes of our clients and navigate complex issues when they may arise. Our team is led by Paul Natoli who is an Accredited Specialist in Wills & Estates with over 40 years’ experience.
We can assist you with:
- Wills (including complex Will structures incorporating testamentary trusts, disability trusts, life interests and succession of other entities)
- Administration of estates (Letters of Administration & Probate – both uncontested & contested applications)
- Estate litigation (Testator’s Family Maintenance Claims & Will validity disputes)
- Trust advice (including trust deed variations & appointments, transfer of trust assets and trust disputes)
- Enduring Powers of Attorney (Financial/Personal) and Appointment of Medical Treatment Decision Makers (formerly known as Medical Powers of Attorney)
- Superannuation (including binding & non-binding nominations and variation of SMSF deeds)
- Administration and Guardianship list appointments and disputes
Please see attached the following general information guides:
- ABN Lawyers – Will Guide
- ABN Lawyers – Enduring Powers of Attorney
- ABN Lawyers – Appointment of Medical Treatment Decision Makers
- ABN Lawyers – Deceased Estate Administration Guide
We offer you use of our sophisticated online Estate Planning system. It will help you to understand more about the Estate Planning process and how we can help you ensure your wishes are met.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with a member of our team.